Wrestling Revolution 3D
A 3D fighting game set in the world of wrestling
Wrestling Revolution 3D for Android is an exciting wrestling app where you can customize your own wrestler and dominate your opponents in the ring. Customize your player with different clothes and tattoos and face your opponents to get ratings and earn raises. Learn the game quickly in the interactive tour and then make it your own. You can take complete control of the game by designing your own matches and your own rules.
Face off in a traditional wrestling match or take out some aggression in a 20 person free-for-all. Choose from an extensive list of wrestling moves and then watch your character KO his or her opponents. Press A to attack, G to grapple, R to run, P to pick up and drop your opponents, and T to taunt or pin your opponents. You can also switch characters and camera angles mid-game. If you want to take your wrestling career to the next level, the game is also compatible with Android game controllers like the NVidia Shield 2k and MOGA Pro.
The game's realistic physics makes it an edge-of-your-seat experience but can take a toll on some mobile devices with slower processors. Fortunately, most of these performance settings can be fine-tuned in the settings section. Here you can turn off shadows, reduce the crowd and referees, reduce character details, etc. If owning your own personal wrestling arena sounds like fun, then Wrestling Revolution 3D is the game for you.
- Edit and customize your wrestler in any way you want.
- Watch your character face off in an exciting environment as the crowd cheers.
- Sign on to realistic contracts based on your performance.
- Choose from a vast array of real wrestling moves.
- See reviews of your wrestling statistics.
- The graphics could be more realistic.
- Could use more commentary, plot lines, and love affairs.
- Performance is slow and laggy on some devices.
- Fixed name entry on Android 9.0.
- The editor asks for permission to use MP3 themes to ensure they will work. You can always grant the "Storage" permission in your app settings as well.
Potentially dangerous permissions
- READ_PHONE_STATE: Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- SET_ALARM: Allows an application to broadcast an Intent to set an alarm for the user.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.